Island Fruit In Cups
|Unsweetened orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Strawberries||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), sliced|
|Kiwifruit||1 Medium, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Banana||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Flaked coconut||2 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) Take orange juice, honey and ginger in a bowl and mix them. Set aside.
2) Take the strawberries, kiwifruit and banana in a bowl. Toss them properly.
3) Spoon the prepared honey mixture over the fruit mixture. Toss them well.
4) Spoon the fruit mixture into chocolate or crepe cups or into salad bowls if you like.
5) Sprinkle coconut over the fruit and serve.