Island Fruit in Cups
|Unsweetened orange juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Strawberries||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), sliced|
|Kiwifruit||1 Medium, peeled and thinly sliced|
|Banana||1 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Flaked coconut||2 Tablespoon, toasted|
1) Take orange juice, honey and ginger in a bowl and mix them. Set aside.
2) Take the strawberries, kiwifruit and banana in a bowl. Toss them properly.
3) Spoon the prepared honey mixture over the fruit mixture. Toss them well.
4) Spoon the fruit mixture into chocolate or crepe cups or into salad bowls if you like.
5) Sprinkle coconut over the fruit and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 438 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.8%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 21.4 mg0.9%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.5%
Dietary Fiber 13.6 g54.4%
Sugars 42.5 g
Protein 5 g10.7%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 323.5%
Calcium 6.8% Iron 13.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet