Basic For Plainer Iced Varieties
|Fruit puree||1⁄4 Pint|
|Castor sugar||1 Ounce (According To Sharpness Of Fruit)|
|Double cream/Evaporated milk / mixture of the two||1⁄4 Pint|
|Lemon||1⁄2 , juiced|
|Color||2 Drop (As Required)|
1. In a large basin, tip in the fruit puree and the lemon juice and mix well
2. Add the sugar to the pan and mix well again
3. In a large bowl, tip in the cream or evaporated milk and blend well till stiff.
4. Whisk the egg whites till they are stiff. Add food coloring if required
5. Fold the egg whites into the puree mixture and fold in well.
6. Tip this into a ice mold or the freezing tray of the refrigerator and freeze lightly
7. Chill glasses and serve chilled and frozen