|Fruits||1 Pound (Apples, Plums, Gooseberries, Rhubarb, Etc)|
|Sugar||3 Ounce (Depending On Sweetness Of Fruit)|
1. Clean and prepare fruit according to kind.
2. In a saucepan large enough so that the fruit will 2/3 fill the pan, add in sugar and water.
3. Allow the sugar to dissolve over a gentle heat, and boil for 3 mins.
4. Put in the prepared fruit and simmer gently with a lid on the saucepan until the fruit is soft.
5. Take individual serving dishes and pour the stewed fruits in them. Serve hot or cold, with custard or cream.
Calories 135 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 0 mg
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 31 g
Protein 0.75 g1.5%
Vitamin A 7.5% Vitamin C 45%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 0.01%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet