Cherry Nut Mold
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Red sour pitted cherries||16 Ounce, pitted|
|Dr. pepper||To Taste|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cherry gelatin||6 Ounce|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pecans||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Stuffed olives||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
1. Dice cream cheese and drain cherries, reserving syrup.
2. Add enough Dr.Pepper to cherry syrup to equal 2 cups liquid.
3. Into saucepan pour liquid and add sugar and gelatin.
4. Stir over low heat until mixture is heated and gelatin is dissolved.
5. Chill until thickened and fold in cherries, cream cheese, celery, pecans and olives.
6. Pour into pan or mold and refrigerate overnight.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.