|Stewed apples||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped bananas||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh curds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (dahi)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Chopped apples||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
For the stewed apples
1. In a vessel, mix all the ingredients with 2 tbsp of water and cook till all the moisture evaporates and apples become soft and light brown in colour.
2. Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool.
How to proceed
1. Combine the stewed apples, bananas, curds and sugar and blend into a smooth mixture in a blender.
2. Add the lemon juice and mix well.
3. Pour into plastic moulds and freeze for 6 to 8 hours till firm.
4. Insert tooth picks into the frozen lollies and unmould.
Calories 200 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.2%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 7.8 mg2.6%
Sodium 29.1 mg1.2%
Total Carbohydrates 46 g15.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.91 g3.6%
Sugars 15.6 g
Protein 2 g4.9%
Vitamin A 1.6% Vitamin C 17.6%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 0.61%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet