Frozen Pumpkin Squares
|Cooked pumpkin/Canned pumpkin||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Combine together the sugar, pumpkin and spices. Add the yogurt and stir well.
2) With the gingersnaps, line the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch pan.
3) Over the gingersnaps, pour half of the pumpkin mixture.
4) Repeat the layers till the ingredients have all been used up.
5) Freeze the preparation.
6) Allow to mixture to set at room temperature for about 5 minutes, cut into squares and serve. Can be served as a snack. Makes a good coffee accompaniment.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 5049 Calories from Fat 1440
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 160 g246.2%
Saturated Fat 33 g165%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.3 mg0.8%
Sodium 4156 mg173.2%
Total Carbohydrates 844 g281.5%
Dietary Fiber 14.9 g59.5%
Sugars 423.9 g
Protein 44 g87.8%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 86.5% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet