Cherry Squares With Oats
|Rolled oats||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Cherry pie filling||19 Ounce|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the oats, sugar, flour, soda and nutmeg.
3) Cut in the butter till the mixture looks like coarse crumbs.
4) Into a 9x13-inches pan, press Â½ of the mixture.
5) Spread the cherry pie filling over the top.
6) Top with the remainder crumbs.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
8) Cut into squares while warm and serve as a sweet treat at a party or enjoy as an evening snack with tea