Candied Fruit Drops
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dates||8 Ounce, chopped to make 1 1/2 cups (1 Box)|
|Candied green pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Candied red cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pecans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In large bowl add butter and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
3) Mix in egg and blend.
4) Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Combine together.
5) Mix dates, candied fruit and pecans.
6) On the cookie sheets drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
7) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
8) Cool for 1 minute and remove from cookie sheets.
9) Cool completely and serve.