Candied Fruit Drops
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Packed brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dates||8 Ounce, chopped to make 1 1/2 cups (1 Box)|
|Candied green pineapple||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Candied red cherries||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Pecans||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In large bowl add butter and brown sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
3) Mix in egg and blend.
4) Stir in flour, baking soda and salt. Combine together.
5) Mix dates, candied fruit and pecans.
6) On the cookie sheets drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
7) Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
8) Cool for 1 minute and remove from cookie sheets.
9) Cool completely and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6533 Calories from Fat 2924
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 331 g509%
Saturated Fat 129.6 g647.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 695.3 mg231.8%
Sodium 2083.8 mg86.8%
Total Carbohydrates 888 g296%
Dietary Fiber 42.8 g171.1%
Sugars 617.1 g
Protein 54 g108.9%
Vitamin A 120% Vitamin C 5.1%
Calcium 48% Iron 108.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet