|Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shortening||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sour milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange||1 , juiced|
|Orange rind||1 , grated|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Raisins||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Cream together the sugar and shortening.
3) Add the egg and mix properly.
4) Add the dry ingredients, alternately with the orange juice and milk. Mix well.
5) Add the raisins.
6) Put the mixture in a greased 9x13-inches pan.
7) Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, till done.
8) Cut into squares whie still warm. Serve warm, chilled or at room temperature.