Hot Mustard Fruit
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Prepared brown mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned sliced peaches||1 Pound (1 Lb)|
|Pineapple chunks||13 1⁄2 Ounce (Drained)|
|Bananas||2 Large, sliced on diagonal in 1-inch chunks (Medium-Ripe, Peeled)|
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar and mustard mixing well.
3. Remove 1/4 cup for topping.
4. In a shallow 1-quart casserole, combine fruits with remaining sugar mixture and toss lightly to combine.
5. Spoon reserved sugar mixture over top and bake, uncovered for 40 minutes.
6. Serve warm, with Baked Ham Steak.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1678 Calories from Fat 423
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g74.8%
Saturated Fat 29.4 g147.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 121 mg40.3%
Sodium 373.4 mg15.6%
Total Carbohydrates 332 g110.7%
Dietary Fiber 17.4 g69.4%
Sugars 282.2 g
Protein 8 g17%
Vitamin A 65.8% Vitamin C 149.9%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 18%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet