Hot Mustard Fruit
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Light brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), firmly packed|
|Prepared brown mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Canned sliced peaches||1 Pound (1 Lb)|
|Pineapple chunks||13 1⁄2 Ounce (Drained)|
|Bananas||2 Large, sliced on diagonal in 1-inch chunks (Medium-Ripe, Peeled)|
1. Preheat oven to 325F.
2. In small bowl, combine butter, sugar and mustard mixing well.
3. Remove 1/4 cup for topping.
4. In a shallow 1-quart casserole, combine fruits with remaining sugar mixture and toss lightly to combine.
5. Spoon reserved sugar mixture over top and bake, uncovered for 40 minutes.
6. Serve warm, with Baked Ham Steak.