|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Evaporated skimmed milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chilled|
|Artificial sweetener||1⁄8 Teaspoon (To Equal 1 Teaspoon Sugar, As Required)|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
1) Place a small bowl and beaters of an electric mixer in refrigerator to allow chilling.
2) Take a small saucepan or metal measuring cup and sprinkle gelatin over water in it.
3) Keep it aside for 1 minute to soften and then stir cook over low heat until gelatin is completely dissolved.
4) Take if off from heat when dissolved.
5) Take the chilled bowl and mix together milk, sweetener, and extract in it.
6) Whisk the milk mixture at high speed, mixing in the dissolved gelatine slowly.
7) Beat continuously for about 5 minutes until mixture reaches a peak stage.
8) Use as required.