Cherry Coconut Drops
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Flaked coconut||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Beat the egg whites until it becomes frothy.
3) Add salt and two tablespoons of sugar continously till the mixture becomes stiff.
4) Put in the coconut and vanilla
5) Spread the mixture one spoonful at a time onto a previously buttered cookie sheet.
6) Place a glace cherry in the center of each cookie.
7) Bake in a 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for about 10~12 minutes.
8) Serve hot and crispy.