Summer Fruit Clafoutis
|Assorted fruits/500 gram||1 1⁄8 Pound, prepared (Use Fresh Soft Fruits, Such As Blackberries, Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, Gooseberries, Red Currants, And Back Currants)|
|Creme de cassis/Soft fruit liqueur such as kirsch / framboise||4 Tablespoon|
|Skim milk powder||4 Tablespoon|
|All-purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (Use A Generous Amount)|
|Superfine sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use A Generous Amount)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Superfine sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Dusting)|
|Assorted fruits||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Soft Varieties)|
|Low fat yogurt/Ricotta||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In a large bowl, place all the assorted soft fruits and pour fruit liqueur over them.
2) Cover the bowl and let it chill for 1 hour to macerate.
3) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F/200Â°C.
4) In a bowl, combine milk powder, salt, sugar and flour together.
5) Make a well in the venter of flour mixture, with a balloon whisk, slowly add in the eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
6) Whisk until smooth.
7) Transfer the mix into a pitcher and reserve for 30 minutes.
8) Line the base of a 9-inch/23-cm round ovenproof dish with parchment paper.
9) Spoon the fruits and juice mixture.
10) Whisk the flour an egg batter and pour it over fruits.
11) On a baking sheet, stand the dish and bake in hot oven for 50 minutes or until firm and golden brown.
12) Dust with superfine sugar.
13) Serve the clafoutis with yogurt and extra fruits.
Calories 361 Calories from Fat 33
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.7%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 110.9 mg37%
Sodium 183.6 mg7.7%
Total Carbohydrates 69 g22.8%
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g10.7%
Sugars 48.4 g
Protein 12 g24.7%
Vitamin A 13.6% Vitamin C 65%
Calcium 23% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet