Mixed Fruit Brulees
|Assorted fruits||1 Pound, thaw them if frozen (Prepared, Summer Fruits Such As Strawberries, Cherries, Currants, Raspberries Etc., 450 Kilogram)|
|Sour cream||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Low fat ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Raw sugar||4 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In 4 small heatproof ramekin dishes, arrange the fruits equally.
3) In a small bowl, combine sour cream, ricotta and vanilla extract and mix well.
4) Spoon the mixture over the fruits equally to cover them.
5) Dust the fruits with 1 tablespoon of sugar in each dish.
6) Place the dishes under the preheated broiler for 2-3 minutes until sugar melts and starts to caramalize.
7) Let the brulees stand for 2 minutes.
8) Serve the warm brulees after dinner.