|Canned pineapple chunks||20 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh mint/Dried mint flakes||1 Teaspoon, snipped|
|Apple||1 , cut into wedges and cored|
|Pear||1 , cut into wedges and cored|
|Nectarine||1 , pitted and cut into wedges|
1. Drain the pineapple chunks and store the syrup for future.
2. In the reserved syrup, add honey, brandy, and fresh or dried mint.
3. Take a shallow dish and place pineapple, apple, pear, and nectarine pieces.
4. Stir in the honey mixture.
5. Place in the in refrigerator to marinate for 2 to 3 hours. Keep turning the wedges occasionally. Drain.
6. Take skewers and thread the wedges.
7. Serve in sherbets with marinade.