Fresh Fruit Ice
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Cold water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||6 Tablespoon|
|Fresh fruit||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use Strawberries, Peaches Or Any Other Fresh Fruit)|
|Bananas||3 , mashed|
1) In the water, soften the gelatin and stir over low heat until thoroughly dissolved.
2) Remove from heat and stir in the juices, sugar and sliced fruit.
3) Place in the freezer until almost set.
4) With an electric mixer, beat on high speed until the mix turns creamy and fluffy.
5) Cover and freeze again.
6) Transfer to serving glasses and serve chilled.
If fruit ice is made beforehand, then you must beat it and freeze again for a brief period.