Jellied Cranberry Mold
|Boiling water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon flavored gelatin||6 Ounce|
|Canned whole cranberry sauce||2 Pound|
|Celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In large bowl pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until gelatin dissolves.
2. Add cranberry sauce and stir with fork until well blended.
3. Refrigerate until consistency of unbeaten egg white for about 1 hour.
4. Fold in celery and walnuts and turn into 1-1/2- quart mold.
5. Refrigerate until firm enough to Unmold —overnight.
6. Run a small spatula around edge of mold.
7. Invert over platter and place a hot, damp dish- cloth over inverted mold and shake gently to release.
8. Garnish with lettuce and serve.