Plátano en Tentación: A traditional Plantain recipe from Panama!
1 Large, sliced
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Vanilla essence/Vanilla sugar
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. Cut two small pieces from the two ends of the plantain and make a cut along one side of the plantain. Now you can remove the peel easily with your hand.
2. Cut the plantain into 1 inch slices.
3. Put them in boiling water and add sugar, cinnamon and salt
4. Mix and let it cook for 15 minutes
5. Add vanilla essence if desired.
6. Serve hot right away. The dish is usually served as a side dish with rice and beans.
It’s a weeknight and you want to serve a dessert that can be prepared almost effortlessly? Try this deliciously unique Panama Plantain Temptation recipe. The dish is simple and can be made easily. It is certainly worth a try.