|Strawberries||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Confectioner s sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) Wash the strawberries thoroughly, by discarding the hull. Drain water and place in a bowl.
2) Sprinkle 4 tablespoons of sugar, on the strawberries.
3) Pour in rum and Cointreau.
4) Place the bowl, inside refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5) In a bowl, whip cream to stiff.
6) Add remaining 2 tablespoons sugar, flavor with kirsch.
7) Just an hour to serve, pour the mixture on the strawberries and toss thoroughly to blend.
8) Place back in refrigerator to chill until it is time to serve.
9) Serve the preparation chilled, by topping with a dollop of whipped cream, if desired.