|Pears||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pineapple||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered pectin||6 Ounce|
|Sugar||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) Take a kettle and combine orange, pears, cherries, pineapple, nuts, lemon juice and coconut in it.
2) Add pectin and bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) Add sugar and stir to mix nicely. Bring mixture to a rolling boil.
4) Cook for another 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5) Remove from heat. Skim and stir for about 5 minutes.
6) Pour Tutti-Frutti Conserve into hot sterilized jars and seal nicely.