|Pears||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Pineapple||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered pectin||6 Ounce|
|Sugar||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
1) Take a kettle and combine orange, pears, cherries, pineapple, nuts, lemon juice and coconut in it.
2) Add pectin and bring mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) Add sugar and stir to mix nicely. Bring mixture to a rolling boil.
4) Cook for another 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5) Remove from heat. Skim and stir for about 5 minutes.
6) Pour Tutti-Frutti Conserve into hot sterilized jars and seal nicely.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6903 Calories from Fat 627
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 71 g108.5%
Saturated Fat 30.8 g153.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 1978.8 mg82.4%
Total Carbohydrates 1570 g523.5%
Dietary Fiber 82.7 g330.6%
Sugars 1461.9 g
Protein 36 g72.5%
Vitamin A 103.5% Vitamin C 1875.9%
Calcium 117.1% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet