|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Lemon zest||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Grated nutmeg||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Use Several Gratings)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), sifted|
|Rolled oats||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light-brown sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), tightly packed|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
2. Take a 9 X 9-inch ovenproof dish and spray with PAM.
3. Take a small pot, fill with water and put it on boil.
4. Immerse each peach in the water for 30 seconds and peel and pit it.
5. In a bowl, cut the butter into 5 or 6 pieces and put them in, along with the flour, oats, and brown sugar.
6. With a pastry blender or two knives, mix everything well to form a crumbly mixture. Keep aside.
7. Make thin slices of the peaches and put the slices in the prepared dish.
8. Add the lemon juice, grated zest, and nutmeg and toss gently to mix everything.
9. Spoon the crumbly flour topping over the peaches, trying to cover them evenly.
10. In the oven, bake for 30 minutes, or until the peaches are tender.
11. Bring it down to room temperature to serve.
If you want the top to be a little more brown, run the dish under the broiler for 40 seconds or so, watching all the time.