Sugar Pecan Crisp Cookies
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together butter and sugar until creamy and light.
3) Add in egg, vanilla and salt, beating well.
4) Slowly mix in flour.
5) Figure the dough into 2 rolls, 1 1/2" diameter and 6" long.
6) Roll each of them in chopped pecans.
7) Cover with waxed paper and chill thoroughly.
8) Slice the rolls into 1/4" thick slices and arrange on an ungreased cookie sheet.
9) Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in preheated oven, until done.
10) Serve hot at once.