Breakfast Apple Rings
|Tart eating apples||6|
|White sugar/Brown sugar||6 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||6 Tablespoon, melted|
1. Wash the apples well before coring them using a fruit corer.
2. Slice the apples into ½ inch thick rings
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. Combine sugar and cinnamon
5. Arrange apple rings on a cookie sheet
6. Brush each with melted butter
7. Generously sprinkle with half the cinnamon-sugar.
8. Broil for about 5 minutes, until golden brown on one side.
9. Flip rings over with a spatula, brush again with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
10. Broil for another 5 minutes until golden
11. Serve the apple rings hot as a side dish