Dairy Free Fresh Fruit Torte
|Milk free margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (Use 1 Stick)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon sugar mixture||2 Tablespoon|
|Blueberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, cream the sugar and margarine together.
3) Then beat in the eggs, blend well.
4) Stir in the baking powder, vanilla and flour, mix well.
5) In a 9-inch round cake pan, pour the batter.
6) Slice and arrange the fruits over the batter, then sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for about 1 hour.
8) Slice and serve on the individual serving plates.