Orange Fruit Tea Bread
|Brown sugar||150 Gram|
|Grated orange rind||4 Tablespoon|
|Self raising flour||275 Gram|
1) In a bowl, put the fruit, sugar and orange and pour the hot tea all over. Stir properly, cover and allow to stand overnight.
2) Grease an 8-inch round cake tin and then line it with a greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into the fruit mixture, stir the flour and egg and mix well.
4) Into the prepared tin, turn the mixture and bake for about 1 ½-hours in a cool oven.
5) Place on a wire rack and allow to cool.
6) To freeze the cake, wrap it in a double thickness of foil, seal, label and freeze.
7) Thaw for about 5 hours at room temperature and serve as preferred, either sliced with butter or as it is.