Orange Fruit Tea Bread
|Brown sugar||150 Gram|
|Grated orange rind||4 Tablespoon|
|Self raising flour||275 Gram|
1) In a bowl, put the fruit, sugar and orange and pour the hot tea all over. Stir properly, cover and allow to stand overnight.
2) Grease an 8-inch round cake tin and then line it with a greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into the fruit mixture, stir the flour and egg and mix well.
4) Into the prepared tin, turn the mixture and bake for about 1 ½-hours in a cool oven.
5) Place on a wire rack and allow to cool.
6) To freeze the cake, wrap it in a double thickness of foil, seal, label and freeze.
7) Thaw for about 5 hours at room temperature and serve as preferred, either sliced with butter or as it is.
Calories 551 Calories from Fat 19
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.4%
Saturated Fat 0.56 g2.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 898.3 mg37.4%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.5%
Dietary Fiber 6.6 g26.2%
Sugars 62.7 g
Protein 10 g20.8%
Vitamin A 2.8% Vitamin C 61.6%
Calcium 29.5% Iron 25.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet