|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Frozen sliced peaches||12 Ounce (Thawed)|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Crystallized ginger||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Maraschino cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a small bowl and combine cinnamon and sugar in it.
2) Drain the juice from peaches and add to the cinnamon mixture.
3) Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
4) Pour the cinnamon mixture over peaches.
5) Add walnuts, ginger and cherries. Mix nicely.
6) Chill until ready to serve.
7) Serve Ginger-Peach Conserve chilled.