Iced Fresh Fruit Tray
|Honeydew melon||1⁄2 , seeded|
|Cantaloupe||1 Medium, halved and seeded|
|Raspberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Blueberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ripe peaches||2 , peeled, pitted, and sliced (Firm Ones)|
|Ripe strawberries||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), washed and stemmed|
1. On a cutting board or a plate, peel and cut the honeydew and cantaloupe into 8 slices each and then pare them up.
2. Stand alternately around edge of a shallow bowl, thats filled with crushed ice
3. Sprinkle the honeydrew with raspberries and cantaloupe with blueberries.
4. Now place the peach slices and strawberries in a row down to the centre
5. Serve with whipped of fresh cream on the side.
6. In a bowl place honey, or maple syrup to drizzle on the fruits.
Calories 370 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.3%
Saturated Fat 0.44 g2.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 138.5 mg5.8%
Total Carbohydrates 94 g31.4%
Dietary Fiber 12.5 g49.8%
Sugars 80 g
Protein 8 g16.4%
Vitamin A 467.5% Vitamin C 516.9%
Calcium 9.1% Iron 13.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet