|Pompano fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required)|
|Ripe papayas||3 , halved and seeded|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Macadamia nuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
1) Prepare mayonnaise sauce in advance.
2) Stir curry powder in the mayonnaise.
3) Combine the remaining mayonnaise, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate to chill.
4) On greased rack, place the pompano and cook over boiling water until fish is done.
5) Remove fish from steamer, allow to cool and flake in bite sized pieces.
6) Stuff the papaya cavities with pompano flakes.
7) Stir in mayonnaise and top with a dollop of it.
8) Sprinkle chopped nuts on top and serve with the remaining mayonnaise.