|Pompano fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (As Required)|
|Ripe papayas||3 , halved and seeded|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Macadamia nuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
1) Prepare mayonnaise sauce in advance.
2) Stir curry powder in the mayonnaise.
3) Combine the remaining mayonnaise, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate to chill.
4) On greased rack, place the pompano and cook over boiling water until fish is done.
5) Remove fish from steamer, allow to cool and flake in bite sized pieces.
6) Stuff the papaya cavities with pompano flakes.
7) Stir in mayonnaise and top with a dollop of it.
8) Sprinkle chopped nuts on top and serve with the remaining mayonnaise.
Calories 889 Calories from Fat 611
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g105.3%
Saturated Fat 11.4 g57.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 124.3 mg41.4%
Sodium 377.3 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g11.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30%
Sugars 20.6 g
Protein 35 g69.1%
Vitamin A 78.3% Vitamin C 350.4%
Calcium 13.4% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet