Frozen Fruit Loaf
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pitted sweet cherries||16 Ounce, well drained and halved (1 Can)|
|Peaches||17 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||13 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Red food coloring||3 Drop|
1) Beat cream cheese until fluffy and then beat in mayonnaise and sugar.
2) Beat cream and gradually fold into cream cheese mixture.
3) Stir in pineapple, cherries, and peaches.
4) Add a tint of pink food coloring, if desired.
5) Take a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, spread the mixture, and freeze till firm.
6) Bring to room temperature, cut into slices, and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3168 Calories from Fat 1935
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 217 g333.8%
Saturated Fat 102.3 g511.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 633.2 mg211.1%
Sodium 1148.3 mg47.8%
Total Carbohydrates 277 g92.3%
Dietary Fiber 21.5 g86%
Sugars 241.7 g
Protein 22 g43.8%
Vitamin A 110.3% Vitamin C 80.2%
Calcium 43% Iron 20.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet