Frozen Fruit Loaf
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned pitted sweet cherries||16 Ounce, well drained and halved (1 Can)|
|Peaches||17 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||13 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Red food coloring||3 Drop|
1) Beat cream cheese until fluffy and then beat in mayonnaise and sugar.
2) Beat cream and gradually fold into cream cheese mixture.
3) Stir in pineapple, cherries, and peaches.
4) Add a tint of pink food coloring, if desired.
5) Take a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan, spread the mixture, and freeze till firm.
6) Bring to room temperature, cut into slices, and serve.