Frozen Fruit Medley
|Canned fruit cocktail||29 Ounce (1 No 2 1/2 Can Or 3 1/2 Cups)|
|Lemon gelatin||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon (Fresh / Frozen / Canned)|
|Cream cheese||6 Ounce (2 Package Of 3 Ounce Each)|
|Mayonnaise/Salad dressing||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tiny marshmallows||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Quartered maraschino cherries||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) Drain and reserve 1 cup syrup from the fruit cocktail.
2) In a bowl, mix the gelatin in hot water until dissolved, then stir the lemon juice and reserved syrup.
3) Place in the refrigerator until slightly firm.
4) Soften the cream cheese and beat in the mayonnaise until smooth.
5) Stir into the gelatin mixture, blend well.
6) Stir in the cherries, fruit cocktail and marshmallows, then fold in the whipped cream.
7) Pour 1/2 mixture into the can mold, rest into the refrigerator tray and freeze them for several hours or overnight.
8) Slice and arrange over a bed of lettuce leaves, then serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3291 Calories from Fat 2071
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 234 g359.4%
Saturated Fat 96 g479.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 594.5 mg198.2%
Sodium 1441.5 mg60.1%
Total Carbohydrates 281 g93.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g34.1%
Sugars 241.8 g
Protein 21 g41.6%
Vitamin A 114.8% Vitamin C 51.3%
Calcium 123.8% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet