Frosty Fruit Squares
|Enriched flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fruit cocktail||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Banana slices||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Ripe Ones)|
|Diced orange sections||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries halves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) In a saucepan, mix the flour, honey and sugar together.
2) Then allow to boil, stir continuously and cook for 1 minute.
3) In the beaten egg, gradually mix the lemon juice and blend in a little honey mixture.
4) Pour the egg mixture into the saucepan, stir continuously and bring to a boil.
5) Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
6) Then stir in the fruits and fold in the heavy whipped cream.
7) Pour the mixture into refrigerator tray, freeze until set and slice into squares.
8) Garnish the fruit squares and serve immediately.