Frosty Fruit Squares
|Enriched flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Fruit cocktail||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|Banana slices||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Ripe Ones)|
|Diced orange sections||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Maraschino cherries halves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs), whipped|
1) In a saucepan, mix the flour, honey and sugar together.
2) Then allow to boil, stir continuously and cook for 1 minute.
3) In the beaten egg, gradually mix the lemon juice and blend in a little honey mixture.
4) Pour the egg mixture into the saucepan, stir continuously and bring to a boil.
5) Turn off the heat and allow the mixture to cool.
6) Then stir in the fruits and fold in the heavy whipped cream.
7) Pour the mixture into refrigerator tray, freeze until set and slice into squares.
8) Garnish the fruit squares and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1884 Calories from Fat 831
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g145.2%
Saturated Fat 56.8 g284.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 540.3 mg180.1%
Sodium 216.2 mg9%
Total Carbohydrates 264 g88.1%
Dietary Fiber 8.2 g32.8%
Sugars 215 g
Protein 14 g28.7%
Vitamin A 94.3% Vitamin C 79.8%
Calcium 23% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet