Fruit Bon Bons
|Apple juice||2 Teaspoon|
|Peanut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dates||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Sunflower seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Prunes||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Walnuts||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Unsweetened cocoa powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a medium bowl, add apple juice, peanut butter and honey. Stir well.
2) Use a food processor with a metal blade or in a food mill, to add raisins, dates, sunflower seeds, prunes and walnuts. Process or grind briefly to chop mixture.
3) Add the mixture into the apple-juice mixture and combine thoroughly.
4) Make out 1-inch balls.
5) In a small bowl stir powdered sugar and cocoa together.
6) Roll fruit balls in sugar-cocoa mixture to coat.
7) Serve the fruit balls by drizzling chocolate sauce on top, if you wish.