Peach And Passion Fruit Chantilly
|Peaches||6 , skinned, halved and stoned|
|Double cream||4 Fluid Ounce (120 Milliliter)|
|Orange flower water||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
1) Using a sharp knife, cut the passion fruit into half.
2) in a bowl, take out the flesh of the fruit.
3) In the bowl, also add thin slices of peaches.
4) In individual 4 glasses or serving plates, spoon the fruits mixture equally.
5) If using orange flower water then mix with crema and whisk until the mixture become thick and stand into soft peaks.
6) Serve the fruit salad with the cream topping.