Ice Cream Fresh Fruit Tostada
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
|Ice cream||1 Quart|
|Kiwifruit||2 , pared, sliced|
|Strawberries||7 , hulled and sliced|
|Blackberries/Blackberries||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chocolate sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon and stir to blend.
2. In a shallow frying pan, heat 1 inch of oil, over medium heat.
3. When oil is sufficiently heated, deep-fry the tortillas, until crisp.
4. Remove and drain oil on paper towels.
5. Dust generously with the cinnamon-sugar.
6. On 4 dessert plates, place the tostadas.
7. Spoon 1or 2 scoops of your favorite ice creams in the center.
8. Top with fruits on generously drizzle with chocolate sauce.