Fresh Fruit Terrine
|Unflavored gelatin||30 Milliliter|
|Cold water||80 Milliliter|
|Apricot puree||180 Milliliter|
|Confectioners sugar||180 Milliliter|
|Whipping cream||375 Milliliter|
|Raspberries/Blackberries||375 Milliliter, washed|
|Blueberries||250 Milliliter, washed|
|Peach slices||375 Milliliter|
1. Dissolve the gelatin in water.
2. Stir in the apricot puree.
3. Boil the mixture in saucepan and when done remove it from heat. Stir in the sugar.
4. Add ¾ cup of cream to the mixture and blend it well.
5. Cool and refrigerate the mixture until it thickens but don’t allow it to get set.
6. Fold in the remaining cream after whipping it nicely.
7. Take a 7 cup (1.75 L)loaf pan and line it with very tight fitting plastic wrap.
8. Grease the plastic wrap with oil.
9. Assort the fruits at the bottom and add the remaining fruits into the mixture.
10. Spread it over the loaf and refrigerate it for about 8 hours.
11. Take a platter and invert mold over it. Remove the wrap very carefully.
12. Serve the Fresh fruit terraine with chocolate raspberry sauce.