Frozen Fruit Frappe
|Fresh fruit/Berries||1 Pound, washed and peeled if required|
|Fruit juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||To Taste|
1) In a blender or food processor, puree the berries, reserve few berries for garnish..
2) Add the remaining ingredients, except sugar and blend together at high speed.
3) Taste the fruit mixture and add the sugar cubes, if required.
4) Add the liqueur if desired, then pour into shallow tray or ice cube containers and freeze until set.
5) Remove and blend again at high speed for 1 minute.
6) Spoon into glasses, garnish with the reserved berries and serve immediately.
Calories 64 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.03 g0.05%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 34.7 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 3 g5.9%
Vitamin A 5% Vitamin C 51.2%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 0.09%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet