Prawn Stuffed Lychees
|Peeled prawns||8 Ounce, finely chopped or blended (250 Gram)|
|White pepper powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Lychees||10 , peeled and stones removed (Fresh Or Tinned)|
|Lettuce leaves||1 (Few Leaves For Garnish)|
|Coriander leaf||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Chicken stock||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Cornflour||1 Teaspoon, blended with water|
|Water||1 Teaspoon, blended with corn flour|
1) Mix together the prawns, salt, corn flour and pepper.
2) Divide mixture in 10 portions.
3) Sprinkle the inside of each lychee with a dusting of cornflour to stuff with the prawns paste.
4) On a plate, arrange lychees and steam over high heat for 6-8 minutes, until the prawn filling is firm and cooked.
5) Prepare sauce by bringing stock, oil and salt to the boil.
6) Lower heat and thicken with corn flour, then stir in the egg white and remove from the heat.
7) Arrange lettuce leaves in a shallow bowl and put the lychees on top.
8) Pour sauce over lychees and serve immediately.