|Canned apricot||29 Ounce|
|Canned crushed pineapple||29 Ounce|
|Orange gelatin||6 Ounce|
|Miniature marshmallows||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Whipped cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Drain the apricots and pineapple and in a saucepan, add a total of 2 cups of the combined juices.
2) Cut the apricots into small pieces.
3) Refrigerate the fruits.
4) In 2 cups of boiling water, add gelatin and allow to soften.
5) Add 1 cup of the combined juice into the gelatin.
6) Keep aside the remaining juice for use over the topping.
7) Refrigerate the gelatin mixture, till partially congealed, then fold in the fruits and marshmallows.
8) Transfer into an 11 x 7 x 2-inch pan.
9) Place back into the fridge and keep chill till firm.
10) In a bowl, combine the sugar and flour and blend in the egg.
11) Slowly add in the juices.
12) Stirring constantly, gently cook till thick.
13) Take off from the heat and stir in the butter.
15) Fold in the whipped cream.
16) Spread over the congealed layer and top with cheese.
18) Serve over lettuce bed.