Melon Kabobs with Honey and Orange Flower Water
|Cantaloupe||2 Pound (1 Small Piece)|
|Honeydew melon||2 1⁄2 Pound (1 Small Piece)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange flower water||1 Tablespoon|
|Mint sprigs||10 (To Garnish)|
1) Cut the melon into two halves and remove the seeds. Scoop out small balls of flesh using a melon bailer and keep aside.
2) Trim cantaloupe and discard rind. Cut it lengthwise into 1 1/2 inch wedges.
3) In a large bowl combine the melon balls with cantaloupe wedges.
4) Take a small bowl and mix together, lemon juice, honey, and orange-flavored water in a small bowl. Blend well.
5) Spread the honey mixture over melons and toss to coat. Place a plastic wrap cover over the bowl and keep it in refrigerator until serving time.
6) Take four , 12 inch skewers and alternately arrange cantaloupe wedges and honeydew balls. Arrange skewers on serving platter and garnish with mint.