Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
|Lima bean flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Rice flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Soy flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oil||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange blossom water||1 Tablespoon|
|Fruit preserves/Jam||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the cone with jam or preserves.
6) Use an oiled cookie sheet, to set the cone on top of a flat, circular piece of dough.
7) Break off the top of the cone or make a few cracks in it. Alternately, leave the cone as it is.
8) Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
9) Place inside oven to bake for 15-20 minutes.
10) Serve the Volcanos by pouring more jam or preserve, if you want.
To make Hot Springs, form each ball of dough into a tub with your fingers (pinching up the sides).
Fill with jam or preserves, place on an oiled cookie sheet and bake.