Winter Fruit Delight
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen blueberries/Fresh cranberries||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Peel and deseed grapefruit and reserve its juice.
2. Increase the quantity of juice by diluting it in water. Add water such that juice measures 1 cup.
3. Take a saucepan and add sugar, juice and marmalade to it and boil it. The mixture should be stirred at occassional intervals.
4. Fold in blueberries and continue to cook till their skins pop out. Cool the mixture.
5. Add grapefruit to this mixture, and chill it after covering.
6. Serve the chilled grapefruit mixture after garnishing with sliced bananas. The mixture should be served in individual compotes.