|Canned peach slices||29 Ounce, drained and 2 tablespoons syrup reserved|
|Crisp rice cereal||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soft brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted (Margarine)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple pie spice||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a 2 1/2-pint ovenproof dish add the peach slices and the reserved peach syrup.
3) Combine all the remaining ingredients.
4) Sprinkle the mixture evenly and lightly press down over the peaches.
5) Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden. brown.
6) Serve immediately on a nice plate.