Nutritious Brunch Crepes
|Small curd cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh strawberries||3 Cup (48 tbs), halved|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Whole wheat crepes||8|
1) Pass cottage cheese through a sieve or food mill.
2) Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, and powdered sugar and keep aside.
3) Mix together strawberries and sugar.
4) Spread 1 tablespoon cheese filling and a few strawberries at the center of each crepe.
5) Fold the crepes into rolls and arrange on a serving platter.
6) Top the crepes with the rest of cheese filling and strawberries.
7) Serve immediately.