Mixed Fruit Candy
|Raisins/Figs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), browned in soy oil|
|Grated coconut||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
1. Grease a loaf tin with oil.
2. To a medium sized food processor jar,
3. Combine the dried fruits, almonds, and sesame seeds.
4. Pulse for a few minutes till coarsely ground.
5. Empty into a large mixing bowl.
6. Mix in grated coconut.
7. Pour in honey and mix well.
8. Press candy mixture into the greased pan.
9. Refrigerate until well chilled.
10. Cut into squares