Spiced Peaches Flambe
|Canned peach halves||29 Ounce (1 Can Of 1 Pound And 13 Ounce)|
|Cinnamon stick||2 (1 Inch Long)|
|Cornstarch||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Drain juice from peaches into a saucepan. Add cinnamon and cloves. Bring to the boiling point.
2. Blend cornstarch with water and add to juice. Cook, stirring constantly, until juice is clear and transparent.
3. Add peaches and heat only until they are hot.
4. Pour mixture into a chafing dish. Ignite burner under chafing dish.
5. Heat brandy in a small saucepan. Pour carefully over peaches. Ignite with a match.
6. Serve as a dessert alone or serve with ice cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 821 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.9%
Saturated Fat 0.05 g0.24%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 80.5 mg3.4%
Total Carbohydrates 177 g58.9%
Dietary Fiber 22 g88%
Sugars 145.2 g
Protein 6 g11.3%
Vitamin A 125.9% Vitamin C 44.9%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 16.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet