In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Fresh Fruit Medley with Orange Dressing. This fruit salad is made from oranges, apples, and bananas, which are generally easy-to-find. It becomes elegant when Orange Dressing is drizzled over the top.
2 Medium, quartered
2 Medium, cubed
2 , slice
For the dressing
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1. In a small saucepan combine orange juice, sugar and cornstarch.
2. Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until the sauce is thickened.
3. Turn off the heat and refrigerate until needed.
4. In a medium size fruit bowl combine orange, apples and banana.
5. Add lemon juice to the apples and banana, this will prevent the fruits from browning.
6. Stir everything and set aside.
7. While serving the fruit mixture as desired in a sherbet glass and drizzle the orange dressing on top.