Orange balls are like no bake cookie balls. They are small balls with a rich orange flavor. You can sprinkle them with powdered sugar or coconut. Orange balls are a great treat for Halloween, Christmas or any other party. Make them and store in refrigerator.
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1 Stick)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs), finely chopped
11 Ounce (1 Box Nila)
1. Crush wafers in food processor.
2. In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar, crushed wafers, butter, pecans and orange juice.
3. Mix it all until incorporated.
4. Sprinkle 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar in a dish.
5. Make balls of the wafer mixture.
6. Roll the orange balls in powdered sugar.
7. Refrigerate them in an air tight container.
8. Dust off the excess sugar and serve.
This video is a creation of acookinchef. You can visit acookinchef for complete recipes, and more videos.