|Caster sugar||3 Ounce (75 Gram)|
|Plain flour||3 Ounce, sieved (75 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Sprinkling)|
|Quark||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Greek yogurt||4 Ounce (125 Gram)|
|Caster sugar||1 Ounce (25 Gram)|
|Orange liqueur||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange||1 , rind grated|
|Strawberries||4 Ounce, hulled and cut into quarters (125 Gram)|
|Sifted icing sugar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 220 °C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly oil and line a 33 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch Swiss roll tin with greaseproof or baking parchment paper.
2. Using an electric whisk, whisk the eggs and sugar until the mixture is double in volume and leaves a trail across the top.
3. Fold in the flour with a metal spoon or rubber spatula. Pour into the prepared tin and bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until well risen and golden.
4. Place a whole sheet of greaseproof or baking parchment paper out on a flat work surface and sprinkle evenly with caster sugar.
5. Turn the cooked sponge out on to the paper, discard the paper, trim the sponge and roll up encasing the paper inside. Reserve until cool.
6. To make the filling, mix together the Quark, yogurt, caster sugar, liqueur (if using) and orange rind. Unroll the roulade and spread over the mixture. Scatter over the strawberries and roll up.
7. Decorate the roulade with the strawberries. Dust with the icing sugar and serve.