Fruit Shrimp Kabobs
|Canned unsweetened pineapple chunks||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Ripe cantaloupe||1 Small (firm)|
|Firmly packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Drain pineapple; reserve pineapple juice.
2. Cut cantaloupe into quarters lengthwise, remove rind and cut cantaloupe into chunks.
3. Peel and section oranges.
4. Alternate fruits and shrimp on bamboo skewers, beginning and ending with cantaloupe. Put 4 kabobs into a 2-quart glass baking dish.
5. Mix reserved pineapple juice, brown sugar and vinegar; pour half of liquid over kabobs. Heat uncovered in microwave oven 3 to 4 minutes at BAKE; turn and rearrange kabobs after 1 1/2 minutes.
6. Repeat procedure for remaining kabobs.