|Dark chocolate||6 Ounce|
|Strawberries||16 Ounce, washed and dried|
|Shredded coconut||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ground almonds||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Cover a baking sheet with silpat mat or parchment paper.
2. Take almonds and coconut in separate bowls.
3. In a saucepan, take water filled till a couple of inches of the pan.
4. Bring it to a boil and reduce the flame to let it simmer.
5. Place a bowl that fits on top of the pan and add chocolate to it. Let the chocolate melt, stirring it occasionally.
6. After the chocolate melts, hold the strawberry from its green part and dip it in the chocolate. Let the excess chocolate drip off and immediately coat it by dipping it in either the nuts or coconut bowl.
7. On a baking sheet, place these strawberries one by one.
8. Keep it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set it.
9. Serve Chocolaty Strawberries as it is.